Любимый форум

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Любимый форум » Just Flame » Грамотный ли вы человек?

Грамотный ли вы человек?

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 59

проверить себя на знание русского языка можно здесь

я ваще тупень  :D  2x2=6

та ладно у мя 5 )))))

а у меня 7

Ха...ничОвые тест)) а у меня 14))) я иностранец))) :lol:

У меня 7!

У меня 12!

I wanted to thank you for this good read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you book marked to look at new things you post…

Peculiar article, exactly what I needed.

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website? My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Many thanks!

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & help other customers like its aided me. Good job.

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Very good blog you have here but I was curious if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Thank you!

Hi, I do think this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back yet again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to help others.

I have read a few just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to create this kind of great informative web site.

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my blog thus i got here to return the choose?.I am attempting to find issues to enhance my website!I guess its adequate to use some of your concepts!!

For hottest news you have to visit the web and on the web I found this web page as a finest website for hottest updates.

Very nice post. I certainly love this site. Continue the good work!

Hi, I desire to subscribe for this web site to get newest updates, so where can i do it please help.

This information is invaluable. How can I find out more?

Good day! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions?  Cheers

Great article, exactly what I needed.

I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

I don't even know the way I ended up here, but I believed this publish was once good. I do not know who you are however definitely you're going to a well-known blogger for those who aren't already. Cheers!

Howdy very cool web site!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally? I'm happy to search out numerous useful info here in the put up, we need develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this article at this web page.

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!