Любимый форум

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Любимый форум » Just Flame » Какие сладости вы любите ?

Какие сладости вы любите ?

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 48

Очень интересно какие сладости  любите вы ?

ЛЮблю шоколадки...и...клубничку в сметанке...только чтоб сладкая была))))))  :lol:

Оо шоколадки я их просто обожаю ! А еще люблю морожено клубнику с сахаром ) ))) если я всё буду перечислять  что я люблю из сладотей - интернет обанкротиться )))

Ну и вобще все, что сладкое - всегда вкусное))) ням ням)

я очень люблю разные тортики... :P

а я люблю делать мороженое с разными начинками))))....такая вкуснотишча))))

С разными начинками? Это с какими, например)))

ну, например с клубникой))))))иль с вишней....с ананасом иногда...короч, с разными фруктами...а вообшче люблю экспромтом)))

Круто)) ням -ням))

угостите меня тоже чем нибудь сладеньким.... :D

One КГ Мароженого nothing else matter
Нахаваюсь раз, два в месяц и мне этого предостаточно!!!!
                                     :D

Шоколад, мороженное, конфеты с орехами, ананасы, апельсины, клубнику тож люблю, вообще люблю сладкое, а чай и кофе люблю без сахара

ууу а я наобарот побольше сахара )

Белый пористый шоколад и мороженое.

Avrora написал(а):

Белый пористый шоколад

мм круто...  я тоже люблю =) Воть еще нравиться контик в последнее время часто ем :)

Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thank you for providing this information.

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article. Many thanks for supplying this information.

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading through your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks a lot!

Superb blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Appreciate it!

For most recent information you have to go to see the web and on internet I found this website as a most excellent web page for hottest updates.

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Safari. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon. Thanks

I used to be able to find good advice from your blog posts.

Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any help is very much appreciated.

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this website. Reading this info So i am happy to convey that I've a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I so much indubitably will make sure to do not put out of your mind this website and provides it a look on a constant basis.

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the internet the simplest factor to consider of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as folks think about worries that they just do not understand about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

If some one wishes to be updated with newest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to date everyday.

Admiring the hard work you put into your website and in depth information you present. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came to “return the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Вы здесь » Любимый форум » Just Flame » Какие сладости вы любите ?