Любимый форум

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Любимый форум » Спорт » Паурлифтинг-Зачем нужен силовой тренинг?

Паурлифтинг-Зачем нужен силовой тренинг?

Сообщений 1 страница 29 из 29

Сначала о методических принципах. Массу дает многоповторный тренинг (8-12 повторов в сете), силу - малоповторный (2-5 повторений). Как бы фанатично вы ни качали силу, много массы вы не прибавите. Тогда зачем он нужен этот силовой тренинг?!

Нужен! Секрет в том, что эти самые много повторов (на массу) надо делать с весами, которые под стать силовым рекордам. Что, еще один парадокс? Да, братцы. К примеру, настоящая накачка грудных начинается после того, как вы начнете жать лежа под 130 кг.

Методисты советуют дважды в год устраивать силовые "сессии". Комплекс вы можете составить сами, руководствуясь нижеизложенными методическими правилами.

Все внимание крупным мышечным группам.

Уровень силы вашей мускулатуры определяет сила больших мышечных групп - спины, ног и груди. Вот поэтому главный объект силового тренинга - самые крупные мышцы тела. Исходя из этого, и производят отбор упражнений. В список на правах безусловных лидеров входят приседания, жим лежа и становая тяга. Каждая тренировка строится вокруг одного из этих упражнений, причем, приседания и становую тягу максимально разносят по срокам, поскольку оба упражнения тяжело нагружают поясничный отдел позвоночника. Если делать становую через день-два после приседаний, есть риск травмировать поясницу.тема подробно
http://zmix.ru/

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you, However I am going through issues with your RSS. I don't know why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting similar RSS problems? Anyone that knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanks!!

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Regards!

Greetings from California! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good blog!

Hello, after reading this remarkable piece of writing i am as well glad to share my familiarity here with colleagues.

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

Hey there! I realize this is sort of off-topic but I had to ask. Does running a well-established blog like yours require a lot of work? I'm completely new to operating a blog however I do write in my diary on a daily basis. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks a lot!

Very good site you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Appreciate it!

Your mode of telling the whole thing in this piece of writing is actually pleasant, all be capable of simply be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

It is really a great and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is available on web?

Undeniably believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Hey there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts.

It's very easy to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this web site.

Definitely consider that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the easiest thing to keep in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as other folks think about concerns that they just do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and outlined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thank you

Hey there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.                  P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

Your mode of explaining all in this post is actually fastidious, all can without difficulty be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

It's truly a nice and useful piece of information. I'm glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am actually pleassant to read all at one place.

Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great web site.

We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this web site; this website consists of amazing and in fact fine material for readers.

Excellent way of explaining, and good paragraph to obtain information about my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in institution of higher education.

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

I'm very happy to discover this web site. I want to to thank you for your time just for this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff on your web site.

Вы здесь » Любимый форум » Спорт » Паурлифтинг-Зачем нужен силовой тренинг?